White Wood

Monday, March 12, 2012

St. Patty's Decor

Hello!


Sorry it has been awhile once again...I have several projects underway (something I tend to do... starting lots of things at once and, therefore, taking lots of time to finish them all) BUTTT many are near completion!  This is just a little in betweener post to show some of our St. Patty's Stuff.  



Our built in hutch filled with St. Patty's white, green, and gold fun!  Ignore me awkwardly taking the picture in the mirror.


Luck of the Irish :)


The little footed candy dish and gold and ivory dish are both Goodwill finds!  The beautiful Kate Spade carafe next to them was a wedding gift from my Uncle Steve :).



Not the best picture, but some fun candles we have as our centerpiece right now.  The cute frosty green one is an Anthro sale find.



Once again, not the best quality picture, but I made this banner using paper and some fabric.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy my St. Patty's decor!  I should hopefully have some new and exciting projects posted in the next few days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment