White Wood

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Hello all!  I am loving being on spring break -- it has given me lots of time to spend with my family and husband.  Today, my mom and I took a field trip downtown and I bought my very first piano!!  It should arrive in the next week or two - when it does I"ll be sure to share it :).

On another note, today I wanted to share some smaller springy touches I've added to my home.  Spring has come early in the midwest!  Although today was windy, overall we've been very fortunate to have some absolutely AWESOME weather.  It has inspired me to put lots of springy feeling decor around my home.  Here are a few...


My spring book page wreath!  I made this way back in January when I was just wishing spring would come so badly.  Now I can finally put it up!  Sorry the pictures not the greatest - it is on our front door and as you can see we still haven't finished scraping off the paint from when we painted it....in October (woops!).


Spring banner for the kitchen!


I love glitter.



My Easter display.  I just love all the fun pastel colors!  It might have been one of the most fun to put together yet.


Cake plates, fiesta ware, and colored glassware....3 of my favorite things!  The fun glasses are from my cousins Ashley and Morgan :).  My mom and I did the "Tour de Goodwill" on Monday - that fun glittery tea light holder is one of my many treasures from the trip.



These are cute vintage garden shears from my husband's grandmother.  They cleaned out their shed when to move up here this spring and were kind enough to let us have some of their tools.  




I hope you enjoyed all the fun springy picks!  More to come later this week :).






2 comments:

  1. Love the spring decor, you are so creative!
    Glad you are using the glasses, I just fell in love with those from your registry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ashley! They are adorrrable glasses - Tay loves them too. She always makes a point to drink out of them when she's over :)

    ReplyDelete