White Wood

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Napoleonic Blue Chair

Another finished project!  I have a few more smaller things to share, but I was so excited to complete this one I figured I'd start here.  I found this little beauty at Goodwill a few weeks ago.  I had a before picture, but accidentally deleted it when I thought I'd moved all my pictures on my memory card to my computer :(.  I'm mad at myself, but I will tell you - it previously had a yucky puke green colored seat.  So I'd say big improvements have been made :).  Anywho, here is the finished product!


I used Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Napoleonic Blue, distressed it just a tad, and finished it in Annie Sloan Clear Wax.


This was my first time doing any type of reupholstery.  I found this pretty canvas print at JoAnn :).


I love this part of the chair's detail.


I just love it!  Hope you do too :).  More to come later this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment