White Wood

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The White Kitchen Hutch

Sorry it has been so long!  Life has been busy!  We just got a puppy last weekend and so our lives have been consumed with work and our new little pooch :).  Anywho, onto the latest project!  A few weeks ago during my spring break my mom and I did a "Tour de Goodwill" in our area.  While at the Goodwill right near my house I picked up an awesome big wooden hutch!  Here is the before...


We had the perfect spot for it!  Our kitchen doesn't offer a ton of counter space and so we had a small table I'd found at the flea market temporarily serving as a space to hold some of the extra "stuff".  We knew we needed to find something better and this was the perfect solution!  So I wiped it down, sanded it, and set to work painting!  4 coats and a tad of decorating later....



You'll notice a shelf is missing....still working on getting that final part painted haha (I'm so good at starting projects...finishing is usually a bit more of a challenge :).




This was a good will frame find as well!  Just added some chicken wire for a fun message board.


Looove Pyrex and use these ALL the time!  A shower gift last spring from my Nannie.


The cute blue fiesta sugar and creamer were a shower gift from my cousins Court and Morgan.


Anthro :)


The hutch has been a cute and functional way to display fun things while also saving space in our kitchen!  Hope you enjoyed :).



No comments:

Post a Comment